Empower your career in the booming solar energy industry with the area's premier residential solar company.
Whether you are looking to start or advance your career in solar, there has never been a better time to join the growing Renu Solar & Roofing team.
The success of any organization is dependent on the ability to communicate effectively with its customers. That's why Project Coordinators play a key role in our customers journey. We are looking for project coordinators who can efficiently manage projects and make sure everyone works together towards a common goal, be it large or small!
A successful Project Coordinator will have great communication and organizational skills, as they will be responsible for the successful completion of project tasks and the main point of contact for project updates. It is important that Project Coordinators build rapport with customers and provide accurate information throughout the entire project process.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. You need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Maintain successful, on-time completion of projects’ tasks
- Build rapport with your customers as the main point of contact for all project updates starting from the initial “Welcome Call” during Project Kickoff
- Provide accurate updates throughout the project process
- Confirm Sales Order accuracy
- Understand, update, and create Field Service Orders
- Provide an exceptional customer experience from signing to activation to post-install service
- Great communication skills
Technical aptitude to learn our project management software, Odoo
- Exceptional Customer Service with de-escalation experience
- Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Organization and Time Management ability
- Sense of Urgency
- Critical Thinking